RIP’D 4 LIFE is a summer camp programs for boys ages 13-17 years run by our very own Pastor Bob Hunter. Their mission is to create a culture of Christ-like men. The ministry’s guiding principles are:
- Relationships come first. If something is not good for a relationship, don’t do it.
- Giving as a way of life. The secret to living is giving.
- Life in community. There are no persons of privilege and no second class citizens.
- Experiential learning. Participants discover what needs to be discovered and those learning experiences are not soon forgotten.
- Holistic holiness. Once a right relationship is established with God, right relationships can be developed with others.
- Jesus, not masculinity. Instead of using gender stereotypes and cultural values to inform young men about what they should become, we default to Jesus.
Here are some videos from the May 2021 Camp. Several of the CCN teens were able to participate.