Adult Small Group: Irresistible
Is it time to hit pause on much of what the modern church is doing and consider the faith modeled by our first-century brothers and sisters? Those believers had no official Bible, no status, and humanly speaking, little chance of survival.
What did they know that we don’t?
What made their faith so compelling, so defensible, so irresistible?
Join us as we explore these questions…and more.
- What is the role of Scripture in the Christian life?
- How should we use the Old Testament in discipleship?
- How do you avoid “burying the lead” in evangelism?
- What are the differences between the Old and New Covenants?
- Why should we make love the focus of our faith?